The Coffee Nebula Board is for the discussion of Star Trek: Voyager and other sci-fi/cult shows. This is its Archive of episode discussions, top ten lists, fan fiction, and other miscellaneous musings.

 

Prose

Letters From The Delta Quadrant
Fractured Fairy Tales
Voyager Musicals, Operettas And Plays
Holonovels And The Dictates Of Poetics

 

Mary Sue, Billy Bob, And Their Crew
Alternate Universe Stories
Voyager's Return Home
Miscellaneous

Letters From The Delta Quadrant


Various letters written by members of Voyager's crew to their friends and relatives between Message In A Bottle and Hunters.

Letter From B'Elanna To Her Mother — Tracy
Letter From Chakotay To Hawkeye — Ginny
Letter From The EMH To Dr Zimmerman — ande
Letter From Seven Of Nine To The Hansen Family — Andy
Letter from Tom to Ricky — Jules
Letter From Tuvok To Eddington — Terry
Letter From Tuvok To T'Pel — Fliteman
Excerpts From Lesser Known Letters Home — Terry
Letter From Neelix To Shoney's — Ruth


Fractured Fairy Tales


See Brynn's Kiddie Corner for related stories.

Chak and the Beanstalk (Version #1) — Ruth ...about a gullible first officer and some magic beans.
Chak and the Beanstalk (Version #2) — Ginny ...about a gullible first officer and some magic beans.
Cinder-Helmboy — Ginny ...about a handsome pilot and his fairy godfather.
GoldiKes and the Three Officers — Marie ...about a young waif and three friends.
Little Red Ocampan Hood — Ginny ...about an elfin young girl and a wolf.
The Pilot and the Pea-Shaped Anomaly — Ginny ...about the search for a true pilot.
The Salamander Pilot, Continued — Brynn ...about Princess Kathryn and her Pilot Charming.
Sleeping Katey — Mike D ...about a stubborn redhaired princess.


Voyager Musicals, Operettas And Plays


The Voyager Parody (To Grease) — Leonie Voyager musical adapted from Grease!.
H.M.S. Voyager/The Pirates Of Delta Quadrant — Ginny Voyager operetta adapted from Gilbert and Sullivan's H.M.S Pinafore and The Pirates of Penzance.
Torres, the Klingon of Voyager — Terry Billy Shakespeare joins the Voyager writing staff and rewrites Othello. Story synopsis only.


Holonovels And The Dictates Of Poetics


Captain Blood — Ginny A Tom and Tuvok holonovel (à la Worst Case Scenario) based on the old Errol Flynn swashbuckling flick, Captain Blood.
The Princess Bride — Ginny Another Tom and Tuvok Holonovel based on the The Princess Bride.
Tom and Tuvok's Trojan Vacation — Ginny Another Tom and Tuvok Holonovel based on story of the Trojan War from the Iliad and other Greek mythology.
Harry's Holonovel — Roxanne Robin Paris, Maid Kes, and their Merry Crew.


Mary Sue, Billy Bob, And Their Crew


The Nebula Gang's Love Boat Vacation — Ruth The Coffee Nebula regulars take a cruise on the new Love Boat now being staffed by the Voyager crew.
Love's Labor, or Kiss Me, Kate — Shawn Just how far will Captain Janeway go on behalf of her crew? "I want you, Kathryn Janeway." A Hey You, Mary Sue contest entry.
Fate's Summons — Shawn Voyager stumbles into the middle of an alien conflict. And these aliens seem strangely familiar.
The Kiss (or Synchronicity) — Elaine D Kathryn and Mark remember each other on the anniversary of their first meeting. But who is the mysterious redhead that Mark sees? A Hey You, Mary Sue contest entry.
Native Species — Elaine D Voyager picks up a survivor of an alien holocaust. Will this alien beauty come between Chakotay and Kathryn? A Hey You, Mary Sue contest entry.
The Third Mate — Ginny Voyager picks up a beautiful and mysterious alien refugee. Soon she shows an interest in picking a mate from the Voyager crew. Will her choice be Tom, Chakotay, or Harry? A Hey You, Mary Sue contest entry.


Alternate Universe Stories


Auto Immune Defense — Grifone ...what could have happened in Scorpion: 2
Shawnster's Scorpion II — Shawn ...what could have happened in Scorpion: 2


Voyager's Return Home


The Aftermath Trilogy — Deborah47
    1: Out Of The Mouths Of Babes
    2: Eyes Open
    3: Aftermath
 Voyager returns to the Alpha Quadrant, but the journey there isn't an easy one
Loose Ends — Vickie Tying up loose ends after Voyager returns to the Alpha Quadrant.
Star Trek: Transfigurations — Jennifer A story of political intrigue in the aftermath of Voyager's return to the Alpha Quadrant.


Miscellaneous


Janeway's Christmas Carol — Deborah47 Janeway is visited by three spirits and learns the true meaning of Christmas.
Ohhhh, My Animal Guide! — Leonie Steamy story about Kathryn and Chakotay switching places.
Shootout at the O'Kay Corral — ande Horseplay at the holoresort.
Soulmates — Leonie This is the story of Captain Janeway and Commander Chakotay as they journey through the Delta Quadrant trying to get home. It is the story of two people who become very close friends and then some, and the circumstances which brought them together and cemented their friendship.
(NC-17 chapters, with PG-13 alternative available)
Voyager Meets Doctor Who — Shawn Voyager meets Dr. Who. Nuff said.