The Coffee Nebula Board is for the discussion of Star Trek: Voyager and other sci-fi/cult shows. This is its Archive of episode discussions, top ten lists, fan fiction, and other miscellaneous musings.

 

Pillow Talk

Pillow Talk
Leonie — 28 Sep 1998, 6:45 AM

"Kathryn?"

They lay in each other's arms, long after their passion was spent. It was quiet. Most of the House workers had retired long before and they were the only two people in the Ranch house. After their lovemaking, they had been very quiet, each thinking about the implications of what they had just consummated, the lives that would be affected and the things that would have to change. Kathryn shifted and sighed deeply. He held her tighter.

"Does Lee-Marie know?"

It was his turn to sigh. Chakotay was sorry that he had let it come so far with Lee-Marie and he couldn't help but think that he would have made a fatal mistake if she hadn't called him up on it. He hadn't told her of his decision but deep down inside he realized that she already knew.

"I haven't told her yet."

"What made you come to me?"

"In a way she did, she told me to chose. It seems that I could fool myself and think that I was over you, but I couldn't fool her."

So in the end she had kept her promise, she allowed it to be his choice. Kathryn was sorry also.

"What do you think that she will do?"

He thought of the way she had been when she walked out of his room a few hours ago. He couldn't read her as he normally could.

"I have no idea."

"And B'Elanna?"

He smiled, "Kathryn, you have no idea how long B'Elanna thought that we would be together this isn't going to bother her besides, she's a bit still preoccupied with that son of yours."

"What about Tom? Do you think that he is going raise a fuss because I'm seeing his mama?"

"You don't worry about Tom, he'll behave and so will everyone else. I have made my choice and you know how I am when I make up my mind." She gave him an intense longing look, he felt the passion stir within him.

"Yes Ma'am, I do indeed" and with that there were no more words that needed to be spoken.

The end for J/C

tbc in The Other Woman part 3